Monday, October 29, 2012

life is long enough

We have been touched by death.

It is inevitable; it comes to us all, we can't avoid it.

But we have been given life. We should live it.

Tonight I ate clam chowder, cheese bread and apple cheesecake chimichangas. That's a lot of carbs, so tomorrow, I diet. The day after, I diet. The day after that, I diet. ....

But today, I celebrate my husband's 28th birthday and I shared his birthday meal.

Life is too short to do otherwise.

May the hatred turn to love
   the bitter dissolve into forgiveness
     dreams become reality
        and joy forever carry on

Happy Birthday, my love.

2 comments:

Haddock said...

MAny happy returns of the day (Birthday)
Yes live life to the best as long as we are here.

Diet and Weight Management said...

Weight loss supplements square measure created to assist your body melt off, but most supplements square measure choked with chemicals or artificial ingredients that square measure unhealthy for your body and ineffective.