Monday, December 15, 2008

family annual newsletter...

I've been thinking about doing the family newsletter for awhile and last night offered me an oppurtunity to work on it. :-) It's now completed and emailed to folks. But, if you're not one of them and you're feeling in the need of an overdose of silliness, drop me a line and let me know where you want it sent. :-)

Our snow came and it's staying. We got several inches. The weather isn't too cold but it's a bit nippy. While walking to the library, I had to keep watching out for ice. I did slip once but I caught myself. Hopefully the walk back home will be as uneventful.

Today, the family went out and walked the horses to a different pasture. It's nice to have animals for them to work with! It helps with the boredness. ;-)

No comments: