Monday, September 27, 2010

Energy! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you to all who prayed for me. I had a really good day today. And it wasn't just good in the sense that I am feeling much better today than I have in a long time (yay!!) but God has brought some understanding to me about certain things in my life. Even though this or that may be less than comfortable, and maybe even a little embarrassing, it's ok. He will make all things beautiful in His time. Right now, I need to sit back and enjoy the ride. :-) I need to trust in the Driver. :-)

This morning I...

Got up.
Tidied room.
Practiced piano.
Prayed.
Prepared for teaching tomorrow.
Turned computer on.
Ate lunch.
Asked if I should make cookies. (Positive.)
Answered phone.
Walked to Main Street.
Mailed parcel.
Got cookie making ingredients.
Got Vitamin D.
Got candy for my kids.
Came home.
Watched movie.
Made soup (which is a story all in it's own... someday I shall tell you).
Made cookies.
Ate supper.
Helped with kitchen clean-up.

And am sitting before you now, with some energy left. I can hardly believe it. :-) I feel *so good*. Thank you, Lord! :-)

Btw, I bought some liquid Vitamin D3 today. Has anyone ever used something like it before and what is your opinion of it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You accomplished a lot; but better than that..so glad to know you are feeling much better!
I think taking Vit D is a good thing, I know that so many people are deficient in it, and the more northerly you live, the more likely it to be a problem.
I've heard it helps with energy, and Vitamin B (liquid is excellent!) is good too.

Bekah said...

I think Dad has taken something like that at one point. I have heard a lot of good about Vit.D, in general!

I took Vit.C once in really high doses,as I was extremely anemic. It really gave me my energy back, not to mention I stopped looking white as a sheet. :)

Naomi T. said...

Jac... thanks for the info. :) I have noticed a marked improvement since taking it and oregano oil. I have been trying to get out into the sun more since the days have turned so beautiful..

Bekah, again, I'm sorry for not having much time to chat. I definitely want to do some more talking about your trips, etc.

Vit C is amazing. I took it in really high doses, too... via IV and it did cool things to my body, energy level, etc. The only downside was the IV's! I hate them! :P haha.