Wednesday, September 7, 2011

::is content::


Lindsey sewing the bustle into my dress. :-)


Having fun putting the favors together!


The first 80 favors. They're turning out so beautifully. They have specialty chocolates in them from all over Europe. Costco, we love you!


I handmade each favor tag; each one is has our initials in calligraphy, the date of our wedding, rubber stamped dragonfly, and edges darkened with stamp pad. Then, each of the 237 favor tags have a different quote on the back. It's so rewarding when you put so much effort into something and it turns out the way you wanted it to! Lydia and I spent most of the morning working on these.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Thank you for posting photos and updates! Makes me feel a bit better about not being able to come to the wedding. :P

Miss Kitty said...

Oh wow! Your favours look beautiful :)

Elisabeth said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures from the event!

Samantha R. said...

Wow, I'm impressed with the hand made tags on the favors! So much time, love and effort went into each one!