Saturday, December 4, 2010

Life's Goodness

The performance went really well!! I love sitting in the back, listening to the other actors... and hearing the audience laugh. What a delight. :-) There is something about working with so many talented, experienced people. Even the teenagers have been on stage almost their entire life. They calm my nerves with their expertise. :-)

We had a couple instances of ad-libbing yesterday evening and both scenes turned into something hilarious. At one point, I was supposed to be laughing a little for the audience but I was almost in hysterics. :-) So funny.

And Dickens? Well, wonderful food and the day wasn't terribly cold. Lovely. Now if I could just stay healthy!! The fiddling went well, too. A few of the tunes I hadn't heard/played before but they were pretty simple and she had chord charts. Some of them were really nice... especially the Irish sets.

Tonight holds another performance... Remember my lines... remember my cues into the music for the Ghost of Christmas Future scene... remember the words to the solo... :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Yes, you stay well now, dear!
Break a leg on tonight's performance!

Unknown said...

love your comic... LOL! Stay healthy and praying for you. :-) have lots of fun with that man of yours and make sure you do well on the stage.
Eruanna

Naomi T. said...

Thank you! It went fairly well, though not quite as well as Friday. However, the audience was laughing and reacting. I remembered all of my lines and other people did their wonderful ad-libbing. :)

Hannah, I love that comic, too. :) I'm doing my best to stay healthy. :) And I'm having fun with my wonderful man. :D

Bekah said...

So perhaps you should consider a career as an actor?!?! :P

Unknown said...

Boa noite, estou seguindo o teu blog, gostei muito. Abraços

Anonymous said...

Boa noite, estou seguindo o teu blog, muito bom.

Naomi T. said...

Thanks for following!! Glad to expand the readership. :)

Fitness shoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.