Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pictures -- A Cornerstone Christmas Carol (Theatre Production)

I am not sure who took these pictures but I would like to thank the Carters for taking some of them... also, thanks to Marilyn Carter for burning the disk for me. She made it possible for me to share these on the internet. :-)


Esmeralda Scrooge .. "That'll be $50.03."


Esmeralda's long suffering employee, Jack.


"It's an old time Christmas..."



"It's my room, my life and my baseball bat."




Young Esmeralda and The Jilted Boyfriend.


The homeless people managed to look as pathetic as necessary.


"Who are they calling a moldy tart?!"


Craig's vocal skills never ceased to amaze us.


Bob Marley and the Choir


"Ah am the Ghost of Christmas Present!"

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Looks like a lot of work!

Anonymous said...

The play looks hilarious!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and work on your hands. :-) Would have been cool to see you act.
Eruanna

Naomi T. said...

Bekah, it was a lot of work, but totally worth every effort. :)

Sam, it was hilarious. :)

Hannah, you might be seeing the video? I'm not sure. :)