Monday, February 28, 2011

Of Home... Warm Beds .. Lovely Comments... and SPAM!

I am home! I survived the hill and the cold (it was so cold!) and all of the good times and am now back in Carlyle. :-)

I am looking forward to my bed. Which I will be making warm here shortly.

And my thanks to all of you who brightened my brief internet times. It was so fun finding all of those lovely comments.

Spam is annoying. They must have known I was without time to garbage can it. Sorry about that people! I think I've it all taken care of now. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to know you're back and enjoying your bed. :-) Hope you had blast with Jesse and his family.
Hannah

Naomi T. said...

Thank you, my dear Eruanna/Hannah/Hadassah. :) :) I miss you. No chance you're at home around the 4th?

Unknown said...

4th of what? March, April? I don't think either... 365 goes on in March and April is right before exams. Sorry. :-)
Hannah

Anonymous said...

I hope the spam slows down for you! It's not fun dealing with that!

Naomi T. said...

Hannah, March. No problem. Just thought I'd ask. :) Lovely chatting with you this evening.

Samantha, I am so thankful that it's been 'nice' spam. :) All about hot tubs and the like. But yes, it would be nice if it would slow down a bit!!

Unknown said...

you should be thinking about Beds and Mattresses shop