Sunday, February 13, 2011

A few of my favorite things...


I really like the colors and variations of texture of this bouquet. I would change a few things, however.


I would use delphiniums. I love the partially tamed wildflower look.



My favorites are these deep blue ones. Aren't they lovely?



But I also want to add English roses or a rose that looks similar to an English rose. These ones are the perfect shade... just a tad pink but very ivory. 


(I'm sharing this just because the kid is so cute. ;-))



All shapes, sizes and colors... English roses are absolutely amazing in every way. I really wish they could grow in Saskatchewan!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

I love these pics! :)Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That 1st bouquet reminds me a lot of the ones we had at our friends wedding last year. Love those colors!
Yes, the partially tame/wild look is beautiful and seems to suit you. Not saying you are wild or anything ;), just the look.

Unknown said...

Cool pictures... I think you'll have a beautiful wedding. :)
Hannah

Anonymous said...

I love those roses and the delphs are amazingly blue! Yeah, the first bouquet is similar to what we had for bridesmaid bouquets last March.
I like the wildflower look. It's more "you".

Naomi T. said...

I love the informal, back to nature look. My wish is that everything around me is at ease and in harmony... That being said, I do feel only partially tamed at times. Lol! But doesn't everyone?! ;)

Thanks for the thumbs up. It's good to get feedback...

Anonymous said...

I love that feeling- at ease and in harmony!