Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God is good!

I am going tomorrow to see a massage therapist. I am a little nervous because it's completely new territory for me... but God has been consistently reminding me for several days that He is good and what happens to me is what He allows. I am so thankful to be resting in that.

If you would please pray for me, I would appreciate it. :) I have some unspoken prayer requests.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare it unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Naomi,

I am so happy to see that you have a blog. You'll have to check out our blog @ bhartley.blogspot.com. Make sure you leave comments so we know you visited! :D Miss you guys! Tell everyone we said hello.

Lauren