Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures and other odds and ends...

Following my sister Lydia's lead (www.thepanhandlroughriders.blogspot.com), I decided to post some pictures. :-)



This is Zeke on board an ornery but very wise pony that belongs to some friends of ours. This picture is photoshopped... But I like it. ;-)




Lauren H. and myself. The former is a very talented musician and a good friend. We were having a ton of fun!



Typical Cilla. I love it when she hauls a cat around.



And this... is my Dad and a couple of my brothers shoveling our driveway. The snow is rather relentless here. If it's not coming down in big, fluffy flakes, it's melting and making ice. If I didn't know better, I'd say Kevin from Home Alone has figured out a way to mess with the weather. LOL!

And on a more personal note: my lungs are better than they were. I'm not well yet, of course (it's going to take up to 6 weeks at least to get this cleared out of my system), but I'm on my way. Thanks to all who have been praying for me. :-)

No comments: