Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 29 -- lunchtime

My appetite is still in the dumps after being sick... I'm simply not hungry. But this isn't a bad thing. Before I got sick, I was trying to lose weight and it's hard to do because I love food. (To clarify, the wrong kinds of food. ;-)) So this appetite disappearance is actually a blessing in disguise.

Lunchtime today consisted of eggs and a glass of cranberry juice. Scrambled eggs are the bane of my existence except when they're smothered in ketchup and mayo... it is then that they become a dish worthy of reckoning. :-)



Before I made lunch, I made chicken soup and cleaned up the house. It feels so good to have everything accomplished. A clean house to welcome my students! Chicken soup to welcome home my husband. :-)


I like chopping up veggies and meat and throwing in a ton of herbs and pepper and smelling the simmer all over the house...

No comments: