Friday, October 15, 2010

Tonight "We'll Meet Again"


After a over a month of practices, the first night of the show will be upon us in just a few hours. I feel incredibly excited and just a little more nervous. :-) It has been quite a journey to this point. Each practice was very intense and my character kept getting stuff piled on it! I never intended to land a solo like "White Cliffs of Dover" and I never thought I would be standing joyously on stage telling really, really corny jokes. But I will be tonight, Lord willing... and I am so thankful for all that has happened.

I began typing this post with the intention of asking you to pray I would not make mistakes this evening. But I realized that I was asking for reasons involving pride issues. Lol. So I will ask that if you feel led, please pray I will bless all those whose lives I touch... please pray also that I will glorify God, for I am His.

As I laugh at myself, may the rest of the world laugh with me. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying the performance touches many and that you do well too (it would be encouraging to you I think ;)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, dear! Praying that you'll "break a leg" =D

Naomi T. said...

I do appreciate all of the prayer... it means a lot to me. I was sooo nervous. Hehe. But all three performances went well. Of course, the third one went the best. My butterflies were beginning to fly in formation and my voice was finally cooperating. :)

Everyone else was wonderful, too. You can really tell the experience they have... and it helps that they're all really talented. :) :)