Friday, October 8, 2010

Love Check: All Apply Here

All you need in the world is love and laughter. That's all anybody needs. To have love in one hand and laughter in the other. 



I laugh. A lot. Mostly at people.

This morning I laughed, in two separate instances, at two friends, right in their faces. What was so funny that I had to burst into uncontrollable giggles?

I felt rather guilty afterwards but then, I realized something. Do you know what the most wonderful feeling in the world is? When I laugh at myself and realize that God is laughing with me. When God laughs, I know it's because He loves me. It is the same reason I laugh at those closest to me... Love.

So the moral of this blog post is this: If I don't laugh at you, I don't love you. ;-)

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" (Psalm 30:5).


I believe that laughter is a language of God and that we can all live happily ever laughter. 

2 comments:

Galloping Guitarist said...

I'm well loved by you! :-) In other words, you laugh at me a lot! ;-) But if it equals loving, well then I put up with it and will laugh with you! :-) Love ya sis! :LOL-at you!:

Naomi T. said...

You laugh at me all the time and this is how I comfort myself. Lol. ;-) Yes, I love you, my sister.

I was beginning to wonder if *anyone* thought this post was humorous. It's a good thing there are other savvy internet Holters in this world! :-D