Friday, October 15, 2010

From the Queen of Randomness

I made one of my students giggle uncontrollably today.

This evening, I got to visit with one of my favorite peoples -- Kristy Wempe.

Tomorrow is show time. Just a little nervous.

Phoned my mother. She has a cough. :-(

I've had three students commit for piano lessons until the end of May. This makes me very happy!

Some people are so inspiring. You ache for them but you cheer as they walk on... with a smile.

I hope that I will be done with my braces the end of the year.

Monday I begin my new job at the local DQ. Details later.

Just found out some friends are expecting their first child in May. Talk about excited!

The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others. -- Solomon Ibn Gabriol

Did you know that all the struggles, the uncertainties and learning to trust when all seems hopeless is good for us? Recently I've come to realize anew how much God loves me. :-) It never gets old.

And on the topic of what is good for me... I have some of the most wonderful people in my life.

I made cheese bread for supper this evening.

Did you know put on British accents can change into just about anything? It's hysterical...

My bed calls me. Lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't is exciting when you hear news of couples expecting? I just got that news twice over in this past month. But please pray for Melissa (she and her husband have lost 6 babies by miscarriage due to an immune disorder etc. & with all this rigorous testing and treatment, their baby is expected to have an 80% chance, I pray the Lord gives life to this little one!)
Cheese bread sounds delicious!
I hope you like working at DQ~

Anonymous said...

Giggling is fun ;)
Sorry to hear that your Mom has a cough =/
DQ? Wow! Hope that goes well!
Hurray for the piano students!
I have wonderful people in my life too :)
Oh, yes British accents can warp into anything really =P

Naomi T. said...

I will pray for Melissa! Those situations are really hard... I always forget how blessed my family has been! May God give them peace.

Sam, I love the randomness. ;) DQ wasn't my first choice but it got handed to me and they said they want me for doing cake decorating. I am really excited about that. :)