Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bounce in My Step

The past few years have been interesting... especially regarding my health. As most of you know, I've been doing so much better the past few months. This summer, I had to work, teach kids and be around amazingly energetic people 24/7. I kept up. It was wonderful. :-)

As most of you know, this fall I had a bout of bronchitis and I'm just getting over the tail end of it. I feel amazing again!! I have energy. I can teach kids all afternoon and still feel patient enough to smile at them when the lesson is finished. (Btw, YES patience and good health work hand in hand a lot of the time...) ;-) I can work at DQ for 7 hours and have a bounce in my step on my way home. I can go to theater practice for three hours and have fun chatting up a storm with Michele at midnight while we're eating our snack. (You get absolutely famished after theater. Believe me.)

So, I appreciate all of the prayers and I just wanted to write an update about how I was doing since I have posted requests of prayer in the past. :-)

Today, we're off to Regina to do some shopping and to see my sisters, Ellie and Lydia. We're also going to the symphony. ;-) I am so excited. :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your time in Regina? Fun, I'm sure!
So glad for your health and your energy! God is good!

Naomi T. said...

I'm having a ton of fun here in Regina! I enjoy the sarcasm of my sisters. Within seconds of seeing each other, we were all laughing about something. It was funny but really, we were just enjoying laughing together again. ;)

And the Symphony was wonderful! I'll have to write more about that later.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing better! I was praying for you.

Naomi T. said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate the prayers more than you know. :)